Sunday, May 30, 2010

Panoplie Italian Nights IV: thank you all!!

Hello PanoPeople!!

This incredible weekend has gone.. and I'm really happy and really tired!! Let me tell you, sincerely: this has been one of the 5 or 6 best events of Panoplie history!I couldn't help finding the time to write this, to thank you all for two magic nights.

First of all, thanks to the artists: all shows have been great, putting d:qliq on fire, and also the backstage was really warm and friendly.
Then, thanks to d:qliq team: Panoplie events wouldn't be the same without such a great staff working on it!
Speaking of working, I need to thank the friends who work with me at these events: it's lots of work, which also means missing a good part of the concerts.
Last but not least, a huge thanks to the public: the two nights have been really hot thanks to the enthusiastic crowd!


I have to say it has been a great success: over the two nights, nearly 250 tickets sold!
I think we have managed, again, to give a great view on the surprising Italian indie scene.


Cheers!
Moostash



PS: In the coming days, I'll try to publish a few pictures and videos: for those who came, to taste the magic again, for the others to regret! ;)
By the way, if you took photos, I'd be happy to get them..



No comments: